v1.0.0 (7) is available now.
- UI Optimisation for all small screen devices and bigger font (configured in settings)
- Tap on memo to preview full memo in a toast
- Now we see # of confirmations in our app under a transaction
- blurred the layout when app enters background
- Without balance showing send button won’t respond. It’s disabled. We should colour the disabled button properly so they are distinguishable from enabled buttons.
- QR Code logical changes
- tap to view bigger QR code
- request money
- Minor UI glitch, balance incorrectly showing zero right after a send finished.
- address not opening up the send amount screen #61
- UI Glitch - Request Money Screen
- 1-2x app background or killed trigger notification
- Rescan options screen (toast bug)
- Upgraded our codebase to the upstream code.
- Auto-shielding (receive funds on T-addrs and send to Z-addrs)
- ZIP-321 Add Payment URI support + Deep Link integration
- ZIP-316 NU5 support + Unified Addresses
- SE 2020 Big font size bug
- Already closed, but need to observe further.
- Receive button not responding to tap gesture
- When setting up the wallet, on words #8 and #12, the next button caused it to go back to the previous word. It then worked correctly when pressing it the 2nd time around. And Minor bug while setting up. When you create wallet it takes you back one step.
- Bug related to same session
- change pin flow
Friday Development Update
I'm mainly been working on the following topics:
1. Libp2p integration, which solves the problem of dependency on IP with openDHT(https://github.com/chips-blockchain/bet/issues/285).
2. Understanding and designing the message flow for blackjack.
Planned things in the coming weeks:
1. Work with GUI dev to fix the GUI-related issues.
2. Adding nSPV support to CHIPS.
3. Expose the APIs needed to for blackjack in the backend.
Repos to track our development
GUI - https://github.com/chips-blockchain/pangea-poker
BET - https://github.com/chips-blockchain/bet (master, multiplayer, pred_bet, libevent branches)
CHIPS - https://github.com/chips-blockchain/chipschain (master, dev branches)
Info: WEBSITE - https://chips.cash/
BLOG - https://blog.chips.cash/
@everyone Skull-Island version 2.1.0 for Android is available for beta testing. https://discord.com/channels/512188534111862784/926565027060797461/926581781531086888
Please test out this updated version of skull island and let me know if there are any issues.
Update Notes: - Firebase has been removed from the app.
- Removed the graph from the main page.
- Added multi address support.
- Added full viewing key support.
- Streamlined the UI a bit. Also I found a problem with the encryption. The wallet.dat file created by the backend pirate-lightwallet-cli was not encrypted, so that's been fixed.
Lastly Mullroy changed the encoding of the param files which reduced the memory footprint. My tests has show peak memory usage at about 425MB, but stabilizing around 200MB while syncing and fully synced.
This version will not overwrite your existing installation, it will install a new app for testing.
We finally made it to CMC.
@everyone Last night, SafeTrade opened both USDT and DAI stable coin trading pairs for VRSC, making it even easier to go from USD to Verus and back. In fact, it is now possible to use Verus Mobile to wire from your bank account to your wallet, and with SafeTrade alone, go from there to Verus, no other exchange or even BTC is needed. Since these pairs were just opened last night and announced today with no artificial liquidity, there is a tiny bit of ask volume and no-bid volume to speak of yet. Hopefully, our community can help with that and also spread the word. If you're looking to purchase VRSC, please consider spreading your orders between BTC and stable coins to get better overall results and help provide market liquidity at the same time. Thank you!
Our team has been hard at work to make this release happen, and now it’s here: you can create tokens and NFTs using our dApp!
Download the latest release (1.2.0) here: https://github.com/TokelPlatform/tokel_dapp/releases/tag/v1.2.0
Tokel Dapp 1.2.0
- Token Creation Tool, You can now create fixed-supply tokens and NFTs directly from the dApp
- Token media now loads inside an iFrame, for enhanced security
- Direct IPFS links (ipfs://[hash]) and (dweb://[hash]) are now supported for Token media
- Fixed TKLTEST explorer links
- dApp showed blockchain data with wrong encoding (now you can use special chars in your tokens)
- Parsing tokenV2createtokel transactions correctly for display in the wallet
- BigNumber support for nspv-js and the dApp. This means if you have a large wallet the dApp should work fine for you now
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from switching networks in the dApp
Work in the pipeline (in no specific order)
- Refactor wallet logic so it's more stable
- Improve token media visualizer
- Add support for a password login
- Planning for website updates
- Planning for future features - DEX and Token Marketplace
- Finish up E2E tests covering Token Creation
A special thanks to all the <tokel testers> who helped us refine the token creation tool and catch bugs before release. Y'all are awesome.
@everyone The Pirate Chain team has secured a new code security review by an external third party for Treasure Chest Wallet.
Reviews are part of the development process and occur occasionally to ensure that all parts of the code are scrutinized as much as possible.
Read more here: https://pirate.black/code-security-review-pirate-wallet/
Are More Audits Needed?
The short answer is, yes. To complete the audit cycle Pirate Chain needs to undergo one final external audit of its core code. To do this a total of $145,000 is required for cybersecurity experts Halborn to do the review. So far 32% of the total has been already raised.
To contribute to this audit, donate here:https://pirate.black/donations/peer-review-code-audit/
Thanks to AtomicDEX team and KomodoPlatform. Now the price information for both MCL and TKL is available on atomicdex mobile. You can update your mobile AtomicDEX. @everyone
A new version of Marmara Connector has been released on https://github.com/marmarachain/marmara-connector/releases/tag/0.3.4-alpha
With this version, the following changes have been implemented:
- fixed gui window size and gui centering at the bottom to center top position
- previous blocks deletion algorithm refactored in bootstrap extraction function
- fixed loop number miscalculation on the loop information page
- gui icons refactored to retrieve icons from qtawesome library
- added warning icon in case of zero connections
- added missing push button icons for ux
- added midnight, grey and light themes
- added appearances dialog to allow user to select themes for the application
- in the gui design all elements are initialized for uniform font styling
- font size increase and decrease functions added for users to change gui sizing
- refactored folders and files and removed unused files from the app directories
Should you have any further questions, feel free to reach us.
What is Marmara Connector?
Marmara Connector is an easy-to-use desktop GUI application for installing Marmara Chain and conducting credit loops on your local machine or on a remote server. The app is designed to handle Marmara Credit loop operations as well as wallet operations.
Tokel Talk has been listed on Apple Podcasts with the help of community member @AhmedDhaif who was also the winner of the bounty.