Thanks for clicking on the links to get to this page. I appreciate your interest in team mylo candidacy to secure the dPoW network.
To vote for mylo send VOTE2020 coins to
The proposal for season 4 is here.
There are a few thing in the proposal to highlight:
- Running an independent node for the first time, previously in seasons 2 & 3, I had run a node for a different team (Komodo Pioneers) who concentrated on meet up events.
- I am building an atomic swap app for content creators to engage their communities with the orderbook app. It has a lot of rough edges to make nice in the coming months including a tutorial on how to use the atomicDEX API & how to deploy the atomic swap stack & web application in a docker environment. The goal is to get more people using the atomicDEX mobile app in conjunction with their community & influencers.
- My interest is in creating with Komodo technology for p2p solutions. Things like the subatomic network, nSPV for ultra-lightweight p2p connectivity with data feeds as well as decentralized trustless (secure) oracles. This technology is not available on other blockchain platforms in such an accessible manner.
- My background is in service delivery & development. I understand how to make things work. My career "greatest hits" linked above in the first point is from my pre-blockchain days.
- I wrote approx 35 Tech Tuesday articles in 2018 & 2019 about the development at the time. Some of these solutions are not released yet and will likely come to the market in 2020-2022. I have a good understanding how it works already and would like to be active around Komodo as they are released, so I can build & help others build on KMD.