I'd like to thank everybody that participated in, and watched the very first Tokel Talk.
This is a must watch if you missed hearing it live!
We had an absolutely fantastic discussion on the future of tokenization. Hear from our special guests:
- Hashratez - Etho Protocol (BPSAA)
- Zullu NFT enthusiast from the Pirate Chain ($ARRR) community
- Andrew who is well versed in economic and public policy from the Pirate Party of Australia team, and
- Ejuliano, NutellaLicka & dreamTim from the Tokel Team.
- What a token really is; Decentralized, ownership, authentication, identity.
- The problems with legal system accommodation
- The importance of decentralized, public blockchains; "Public blockchains are the neutral arbitrator of business" -HashRatez
- The problems with paper gold and rehypothecation
- Copyright/digital rights management issues that tokenization can help with - Business/enterprise adoption leading the effort to tokenize the world.