A new version of Marmara Connector has been released on https://github.com/marmarachain/marmara-connector/releases/tag/0.3.4-alpha
With this version, the following changes have been implemented:
- fixed gui window size and gui centering at the bottom to center top position
- previous blocks deletion algorithm refactored in bootstrap extraction function
- fixed loop number miscalculation on the loop information page
- gui icons refactored to retrieve icons from qtawesome library
- added warning icon in case of zero connections
- added missing push button icons for ux
- added midnight, grey and light themes
- added appearances dialog to allow user to select themes for the application
- in the gui design all elements are initialized for uniform font styling
- font size increase and decrease functions added for users to change gui sizing
- refactored folders and files and removed unused files from the app directories
Should you have any further questions, feel free to reach us.
What is Marmara Connector?
Marmara Connector is an easy-to-use desktop GUI application for installing Marmara Chain and conducting credit loops on your local machine or on a remote server. The app is designed to handle Marmara Credit loop operations as well as wallet operations.