Friday Development Update
I'm mainly been working on the following topics:
1. Libp2p integration, which solves the problem of dependency on IP with openDHT(https://github.com/chips-blockchain/bet/issues/285).
2. Understanding and designing the message flow for blackjack.
Planned things in the coming weeks:
1. Work with GUI dev to fix the GUI-related issues.
2. Adding nSPV support to CHIPS.
3. Expose the APIs needed to for blackjack in the backend.
Repos to track our development
GUI - https://github.com/chips-blockchain/pangea-poker
BET - https://github.com/chips-blockchain/bet (master, multiplayer, pred_bet, libevent branches)
CHIPS - https://github.com/chips-blockchain/chipschain (master, dev branches)
Info: WEBSITE - https://chips.cash/
BLOG - https://blog.chips.cash/